Monday, January 7, 2013

Oh Deer!





Our sweet niece Jessica is expecting her first baby, little Cole, and oh deer...Aunt T threw her a baby shower this past weekend for our local family members!!! She and her hubby live in MS, so I don't get to see her often, but I can say that she is definitely one of my closest friends, and I am so happy to be her aunt!!!
Baby Willow Bedding Collection
Sweet Cole's nursery bedding is done in a theme called "Baby Willow" and I decided for the baby shower, I would try to match it. Here are a few memories from that day!
Aunt T, Mommy, and Cole

The tables!

See the moss and the deer?!?

The punch and water, simply labeled Jessica's Baby Shower

I served a lunch with all of mom's cravings!

Almost 4 generations!!! Cole, Mommy Jessica, Grandma Gina, and Great Grandma Betty!

Mom goes first!

Joseph Cole's cake, along with Aunt T's chocolate dipped pretzels and marshmallows!

The diaper cake Aunt T made, along with some homemade goodies from a cousin!

What was left of the cake, marshmallows and pretzels!!! Also, the favor bags!
I think everyone had a great time showering Jessica with love, advice, and gifts!!!
 Now we just have to wait another 10 or so weeks for little Cole to make his debut!!! I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great job! I know Jessica felt special with all of that craftiness!

    ReplyDelete